Select

UNREFINED PALETTE AND UNCENSORED MOUTH

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brief Introduction

I epitomize that food-fever, baby. So, I have decided to share this love and all of its intimate details with the blogosphere. I'm going to give you the juicy facts about all of the spots across the globe you can get your eat on. (Most of these might/will be recommended by those folks at Food Network.) Everything from Ma and Pop diner food to James Beard awarding winning cuisine. I will do my best to give a crystalline image of both varieties. Inevitably, the goal of this blog is to give a real person account of what the food at a bunch of different establishments tastes like and if it is, in fact, worth you people checkin' out! You can trust my judgement because like the average American... I have an unrefined palette and an uncensored mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment